- Prior experience supporting autistic individuals and/or Tourette syndrome.
- Excellent observational and assessment skills.
- Excellent critical thinking skills and high level of discernment in decision making and readjusting according to circumstances.
- Able to maintain a calm, serene composure under any circumstance.
- Excellent coping and, in the moment, problem solving skills.
- Has a positive attitude and can gently support Individual to work through frustrations.
- Ability to redirect negative conversations and frustrations.
- Has an excellent sense of humour and ability to have fun, be playful and maintain a positive attitude. Generally appreciative of the ridiculous.
- Ability to gently but firmly set limits.
- Prepared to be outdoors in weather under any circumstances.
- Ability to work collaboratively with and be supportive of a close knit team.
- Able be flexible, adaptable and creative.